Tuesday 16 July 2013

TheOne 808 v4.1.1 Translation files

TheOne 808 v4.1.1 Translation files

I changed the way I translate to a different method now. So this time you need a 
- rofs2 = Ui translation
- rofs3 = writing files if EXTRA writing needed, otherwise the standard rofs3 is fine

I can make more files if they are needed, but I changed it, because hardly nobody changes phone languages to others. So 1 Ui should be enough, and writing files with more than 1 writing language can be made anytime.
this saves me work and a lot of internet trafficing for us both
(p.s. my 102gb mediafire account is getting full)

I hope you agree with me about this, as it is a good update to the stuff I used to do before

now grab your files and have fun.

don't forget to share us, twitter us, facebook us and everything else you can think of
do NOT reupload my files, because I want to keep track of how many users there are.

and an occasional donation for beer, cigarettes, and electricity for my computer would be nice
"what is a programmer?" a living form that can turn beer, cigarettes, pizza & coffee into software  


Instructions

1. Just get the download from TheOne as always
2. get the translated files from me in your language
3. exchange the files you got from me with the original ones (rofs3 & uda, except in chinese versions --> rofs2 & uda)

Note: all files are in self-extracting zip files, just double-click to open them
Note: i know have a paid mediafire account for direct downloads, which wasn't cheap, so you can get your stuff without any annoying commercials

New translation Features:

- Translations files have been updated to fit the firmware correctly. I don't know what all I did.
- fixed small calendar since last version
- all files have a custom ecom-3-0.spi, so you can include any language you want, in any way you want it

Features

- all needed translation files
- if TTS (text to speech) is available for your language, then it is included
- all translated Rofs2 have English & your language
    (so if you need to follow English tutorials, then you know where to go)
- all writing and keyboard files
- all dialer files

Known Bugs

- Third party Applications, for example: ROM patcher+, are not translated
- some Ui translations won't boot to correct language, even though the files are correctly set
  -> I don't know why
- Themes menu is broken
  -> set phone language to english to change
  -> will soon be fixed in upcoming version

Downloads

 Ui Translations

•   02 french - Français
•   03 german - auf deutsch
•   04 spanish - espanól
•   05 italian - italiano
•   06 swedish - på svenska

•   07 danish - på dansk
•   08 norwegian - i norske
•   09 finnish - Suomeksi
•   10 american english
•   13 portugese - português

•  14 turkish - Türkçe olarak
•   15 icelandic - á íslensku
•   16 russian - на русском языке
•   17 hungarian - magyar
•   18 dutch - in het Nederlands

•   25 czech - na český
•   26 slowak - na slovenskom
•   27 polish - w języku polskim
•   28 slovenian - v slovenskih
•   33 thai - ในภาษาไทย

•   37 arabic - باللغة العربية
•   39 tagalog - sa tagalog
•   42 bulgarian - на български
  •   45 croatian - na hrvatskom jeziku
•   49 estonian - Eesti

•   50 farsi / persian - به زبان فارسی
•   54 greek - στην ελληνική γλώσσα

•   57 hebrew - ב עברית
•   63 kazakh
•   67 latvian - latviešu valodā

•   68  lithuanian - iš Lietuvos
•   76 brazilian portugese - em Português do Brasil

•   78 romanian - în limba română

•   79 serbian - na srpskom
•   83 latin american spanish -  latinoamericanos español 

•   93 ukrainian - українською мовою
•   94 urdu - اردو میں

•   96 vietnamese - bằng tiếng Viet

•   326 malaysian - di Malaysia
•   327 indonesian - di Indonesia


Writing files rofs3's


•   02 french - Français
•   03 german - auf deutsch
•   04 spanish - espanól
•   05 italian - italiano
•   06 swedish - på svenska

•   07 danish - på dansk
•   08 norwegian - i norske
•   09 finnish - Suomeksi
•   10 american english
•   13 portugese - português

•   14 turkish - Türkçe olarak
•   15 icelandic - á íslensku
•   16 russian - на русском языке
•   17 hungarian - magyar
•   18 dutch - in het Nederlands

•   25 czech - na český
•   26 slowak - na slovenskom
•   27 polish - w języku polskim
•   28 slovenian - v slovenskih
•   33 thai - ในภาษาไทย

•   37 arabic - باللغة العربية
•   39 tagalog - sa tagalog
•   42 bulgarian - на български
•   45 croatian - na hrvatskom jeziku
•   49 estonian - Eesti

•   50 farsi / persian - به زبان فارسی

•   51 canadian french - canadienne-française - NEW french with qwerty (not azerty)
•   54 greek - στην ελληνική γλώσσα

•   57 hebrew - ב עברית
•   63 kazakh
•   67 latvian - latviešu valodā

•   68  lithuanian - iš Lietuvos
•   76 brazilian portugese - em Português do Brasil

•   78 romanian - în limba română

•   79 serbian - na srpskom
•   83 latin american spanish -  latinoamericanos español

•   93 ukrainian - українською мовою
•   94 urdu - اردو میں

•   96 vietnamese - bằng tiếng Viet

•   326 malaysian - di Malaysia
•   327 indonesian - di Indonesia


if you have other sets you need, just ask
if you can't wait, then extract one rofs3 and copy the intents to the other

More Information

- More than one extra language sets --> ONLY on request

- other rarely used languages, such as galician, catalan, basque, canadian french, chinglish & taiwan english --> ONLY on request

29 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!
    I linked it to the firmware post and download tab ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. writing files? Or full Ui? I'll release it here, so I would delete your email, so you don't get spammed to death.

      Delete
    2. just the writing files... The hope is that it will have the qwerty keyboard. Thanks. And I can't delete from my last post being anonymous and all.

      Delete
    3. I don't understand why nobody signs in to google anyways....oh well, I'll see what I can do about Canadian french, otherwise I'll see if I can change azerty to qwerty

      Delete
    4. Thanks :)
      anyone know how to disable pop ups like successful text msg sent?

      Delete
    5. I still have to enter the captcha even loggeg in. Any idea when I might see that language? :)

      Delete
    6. I'll see if I can make it today...

      Delete
    7. Canadian french never got updated to fp2 on 808...
      but I found the canadian fp2 files on a Nokia 700

      Delete
    8. fuck bro... this sucked...
      took me 10 flashes to get it running...
      not counting the time I have to re-install my crap, because I had a dead phone multiple times

      finally got it done... and it really does seem to have french qwerty

      Delete
    9. @Theone6AAAAAAA
      sorry about the captcha. i tried to disable it, but without captchas there is too much spam incoming...

      i removed your original comment to protect your privacy.
      here is a copy of your original post (without the email):

      Anonymous, 16 July 2013 17:50
      I would like one canadian french please. :D

      Delete
    10. @Theone6AAAAAAA
      about the popups:
      those for incoming messages (missed calls, sms, mms, etc.) are disabled by default. you can re-enable them with the sis installer in c:\_tools\

      to get rid of the send/received report, you can disable it in the sms/mms settings on your phone.

      if you want to keep the delivery report, but only disable the popup, you can try this mod (not sure if it works and what else may gets disabled):
      http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=88481

      Delete
    11. Thanks guys it's much appreciated and service is very quick.
      I reflashed my phone today but couldn't get this website working before coming to work for some reason. I flashed delight again to run with it a bit more and it certanly more buggy then theone IMO. I will flash it back tonight to theone even though I like the fancy delight transitions more. you guys working on transitions? :p

      Again thank you for the translation and all those tips.

      The querty french keyboard, stability and joiku spot is pretty sweet!

      Delete
    12. you're welcome mate ;)

      i haven't used delight long enough to judge the stability and reliability, but freaxs_r_us may disagrees with you :p
      (he is a team member of "delight" and "the one")

      i am not working on any transistion effects, but you can use them on my cfw aswell...
      all you need is to put the effects you want into c:\_tools\effects (the folder already exists, you can not miss it) and then restart your device.

      you can download various effects for example from daily mobile forum here:
      http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?board=190.0

      or just search for "belle fp2 theme effects" on google ;)

      Delete
    13. Great info... thanks I will do that. I guess any widgets from delight I like can be found and used similarly. This is awesome.

      Delete
    14. would like to know more about "buggy" Delight

      Delete
    15. Since this morning a few things have resolved themselves. Weather widget didn't work after reboot and nokia store wasn't working.

      But now they both work. All that is left is that

      -One line and two line email widgets don't work. I really like those (If only they were transparent). However one did start working after setting an alarm... then it stoped again. So it's just that one bug now.

      So I wouldn't say any longer that it is buddy, only that those widgets are not functionnal.

      Are you the one that also provided the language packs for delight Eric D?

      You have no clue how happy I am for the french qwerty keyboard. :D


      Both CFW have a little glitch with the 2line email widget where if your last email in that list is new and has that blue dot, the blue dot will float below the widget and remain there...also that last email will not remain within the widget view..it will scroll back down where you can't see it.

      Delete
    16. I once again set the alarm on this new flash of delight and BOOM within 2 minutes the 2line widget works. And keeps on working as long as I don't move the widget or restart the phone.

      The alarm trick works only the first time.

      Delete
    17. Oups the alarm trick works every time actually.

      Delete
    18. yes, there are plenty of widgets, effects and other mods you can add to my cfw.

      about the email widgets, i only added the two line version in my cfw... the other ones (1 line and anna version) are reported to be buggy sometimes.

      i added the two line widget to my own hs now and keep an eye open for bugs.
      so far, the only "problem" with that widget is:
      while scrolling the text of the second mail is slightly visible outside the border.

      Delete
    19. just found another bug with the two line widget:
      -when scrolling down to the last email, the scrollbar is outside the widget

      but overall, i think the widget is more of a notification for emails.
      since new emails show up fine, i think i keep the widget.

      but like i said, one line and anna won't make it into my cfw...
      if you want to try them, you will find them in daily mobile forum

      Delete
    20. Yes I noticed those bugs as well but I agree with you that they aren't really a problem.

      I am excited to slap this on when I get home and get back to using my phone to it's full potential hehe. :)

      Delete
  3. I need English with hindi keyboard language !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to make it again, because it wasn't booting this morning. I will make it this week

      Delete
  4. Update:

    - canadian french rofs3 added

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I've just installed the v4.11, and a strange thing is happening, I have no access to themes. So I can not change them. I installed another one, attempting ot gaing access. But so far nothing at all. Themes is shown, but no option is displayed. Any ideas?
    Tks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I posted my problem here, wrong page, sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually it was the right place to post it...
      its a bug in the translations.

      to change the theme/screensaver, switch your phone language to english.
      i will release v4.2.0 tomorrow, it will come with new (fixed) translations.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete