Friday 4 October 2013

Old Hotmail-Account permanently deactivated

Just a short heads-up about a recent change in my Email address.
When I started this Blog, I used an old Hotmail address for personal communication, this address is now permanently deleted.

People finally stopped sending me mails to my old address "the_one.89@hotmail.com" a few months ago :)
So I felt it was time to finally delete my Hotmail account for good.

By the end of last year, I switched to Outlook.com in order to have a fresh start with new Microsoft-Account for Windows 8/Windows Phone 8.

So if you want to contact personally, use "theone1893 at outlook.com".

1 comment:

  1. Hey

    Thanks for sharing helpful information about "old hotmail account permanently" . i think it's very useful for us. good job keep it up..

    Visit:- Hotmail Support Call 1-888-897-5899 (Toll Free)

    Thanks

    Eva

    ReplyDelete