Tuesday 13 August 2013

Welcome Fabian!

I am happy to announce, that "The One Mobile Blog" team is growing.

Fabian, well known in the Symbian Scene as "huellif", is joining our Blog!

Best  known for his work on the "huellif CFW" and of course his recent work with the "Belle Delight CFW", he certainly is one of the most interesting persons left working on Symbian.

With his expertise and dedication in Symbian Modding and Developing, I am looking forward to lots of interesting posts by him.

I don't want to go into too much detail about Fabian, to give him the chance to introduce himself.
All I'd like to say in this post is:

Welcome Fabian, it's great to have you here!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Daniel :)

    will post some Qt/QML and modding tutlrials in my free time, maybe also nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a Latin!!!! yeah best of luck Fabian! all the way from Mexico. seen your work in the past.. keep symbian alive.

    ReplyDelete